Drop Your Link so I can FOLLOW back

Monday, February 18, 2013

NEW FACE DEAR BLOGGIE

YIPPPPPPIIIIII habis sudah cuti. So lets the race begin. BAHAHHA like serious I'm crying in the inside. JOKE ! This is my old blog with a new face. My old post has been remove by me, myself due to the purpose of learning. So don't be shock seeing my old post dated somewhere in 2010. Its been a years since I didn't post anything here. I'm too busy to do this blog stuff. Owh yeah, forget to tell you guys, I means, I already mention it in my older post, but never mind, I'll write it again and again, as I'm proud to be one of them. I'm a UiTM's student. Currently in Part 3. Doing Diploma in Office Management and Technology. What else ? Owh yeah, studying at Campus Kota Samarahan, Sarawak. InsyALLAH will finish my dip in early 2014. Just crossing my finger. Amin. It's been a tough year, a really tough year for me. Well, I guess this will be the ending of my post. Will be updating this blog every Tuesday in CSC134 class, since it become the factor for me to reactive in this blog stuff. heheh jangan marah Madam Azalina Bujang. You are the best lecturer ever. Extra marks perhaps ? hahaha JOKE ! *harap-harap la madam bagi extra marks betul-betul.* hahaha anyway Adios Amigos bloggie. Happy reading my boooooooooooorrriiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg post. Assalamualaikum and a very good day to you guys. XoXo
Just a WORDS . no HURT feeling :)